WINNEBAGO COUNTY (ESPECIALLY NEAR ROCKFORD)
LAKE COUNTY (ESPECIALLY NEAR LINCOLNSHIRE)
Position type available is PRN.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will visit multiple patient’s homes each day and provide them with a full range of OT care.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Occupational Therapy and heath care environment
- Current Illinois OT license
- Valid driver’s license
- Provide assistance, guidance and instructions to the patient, family, caregiver and home health aide with the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities.
- Review referral and patient’s clinical record to determine need for OT services.
- Participate in the development, implementation, review and revision of the plan of treatment.
- Document clinical and progress notes and summaries.
- Conduct initial Occupational Therapist evaluation, assessment and reevaluation of the patient’s level of function.
- Prepare treatment plans.
- Teach other personnel any exercises, techniques and added instructions with patient’s care.
- Conduct on-site supervision every four to six visits.
Bowes In Home Care (BIHC) Is a rapidly growing home health company that is currently servicing patients from the borders of Indiana, Wisconsin to the Iowa border. Our services are designed to provide quality home care that is tailored to the unique needs of our clients and families under a comprehensive plan of care established in conjunction with our health care team and their primary physician.
Bowes In Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Complies with Bowes In Home Care policies and procedures and all applicable federal, state, local and Medicare laws and regulations in providing patient care and implementing treatment of care. Conduct initial occupational therapist evaluation, assessment, prepare and implement treatment plan, reevaluation necessary to attain patient’s therapy goal. Ensure proper documentation is completed and timely according to BIHC policy. Ensures all service provided is completed according to BIHC standards and expectations.